I am a recently divorced single mother looking to start over in a new city. As a result, I chose to relocate to Gurgaon with my children and parents. We discovered Tata La Vida when seeking for property to purchase.
Because of its central position, Tata La Vida in Gurgaon is a wonderful place to live. It has a thousand flats with balconies with breathtaking views.
The lavish furniture in these apartments will make your life easier. Because of its central location, it offers first-rate amenities and good connectivity.
How I Discovered Tata La Vida
My brother is already in Gurgaon. He insisted on inviting us to his gated community. I wasn’t sure at first, but then I looked up the property online and read some fantastic reviews and the Tata La Vida brochure.
I was persuaded. I requested him to continue with the transaction. He pulled some strings to assist us in purchasing a home here.
Tata La Vida Price and Amenities I Really Adore
Living in Tata La Vida is intended to be more abundant and all-encompassing than a conventional city. Living in peace with nature, surrounded by caring family and friends and with enough free time to accomplish anything one wants.
2BHK and 3BHK unit configurations are available for purchase at Rs 1.15 Crores. Mine was 2 crore when I purchased it.
- It provides a variety of amenities that all contribute to environmentally responsible living, such as groundwater replenishment, sewage treatment facilities, water-saving fixtures and rainwater harvesting.
- A huge party house, a pool, a common garden, a park, and meeting areas are also available.
- CCTV surveillance, Elevators and a centralised gas pipeline enable a comfortable living.
- A basketball court, a badminton court, a gym, a jogging track, and an indoor games area are all available.
- These houses include 24-hour security, fire safety measures that meet industry requirements, and CCTV surveillance to ensure the safety and well-being of your loved ones.
3 Reasons Why I Will Recommend Buying a Property at Tata La Vida
1. Reputed Builder
TATA Housing was established in 1984 as a public limited corporation controlled entirely by TATA Sons Private Limited. Since then, the company has grown fast to become one of India’s major property development firms.
TATA Housing’s major mission is to become an industry leader in real estate development, offering cutting-edge property development capabilities and great financial returns.
The organization has a reputation for building & property maintenance expertise, as well as a dedication to business ethics and transparency. TATA Housing was India’s first corporation to pioneer corporate real estate development.
The corporation has around 3.34 million square metres under construction, with prices ranging from Rs. 34 lakhs to Rs. 8.5 crores. TATA Housing has committed to environmental conservation by vowing to build authorised green buildings, lowering the nation’s energy consumption.
The first green development to adhere to this criterion was Xylem, Bangalore’s first LEED gold-rated green building.
Prive, a green project in Lonavala, has already been accredited as a platinum-level project by the Indian Green Building Council. At the same time, Aquila Heights & Raisina Residency are both gold-level projects (IGBC).
2. Location Advantages
Contrary to popular belief, the hallmark of the good life is not out of reach. La Vida, the first home complex on the Dwarka side, is prominently located in Sector 113, near the Dwarka Expressway.
The project is easily accessible from the main Bajghera Road (60 feet wide) and is well-connected to the HUDA City Centre (which is on Palam Vihar and NH8).
Your new home is in a wonderful location, near a range of attractions. Everything you could desire is nearby, from retail therapy to nightlife to medical care to academic options for your children. Some of its geographical advantages include:
- Nearby are World-Class Education Institutes, Gyaananda School, and The NorthCap University.
- Close to Dwarka Expressway, Delhi-NCR, Palm Vihar to NH8.
- Banks & ATMs are located nearby.
- The Gurgaon Railway Station and The Dwarka Metro Station are both nearby.
- Indira Gandhi International Airport is 20 minutes away.
- Fun and Food Village, The Umrao Hotel, and Pacific D21 mall are among the entertainment options.
3. Amenities That I Love
Discover La Vida, a way of life that reconnects you with nature. With features like a tree-lined road for tranquil morning strolls, a herb garden to cool the heat in the summer, and a front yard covered with flowering trees and lily ponds, this project allows youngsters the opportunity to grow up among orchards and infuses nature into daily life.
Having a home of my own in Gurgaon has been nothing short of a dream come true! I was lucky to get a place in Tata La Vida within my budget and I must say that NoBroker helped me in getting verified information about the projects.
If you are actively searching for properties in Gurgaon, I would highly recommend getting verified information on NoBroker.in before heading to the project sites.